Thursday, August 2, 2007

Our Last Sa

I was just typing a posting and I'm not sure what happened, but it's gone! Basically all I was saying was I'm packing my stuff up, cleaning the kitchen, and listening to the Eagles Greatest Hits. Somewhere between "Take it Easy" and "Tequila Sunrise" I started missing you all so much. I have become very attached to this group, yet tomorrow is goodbye. I am around 32 pages away from the end of Schank's book. I WILL finish the book this weekend. "Peaceful, Easy Feeling" is playing and I think it is an editorial on my mood somehow - but I'm not sure why I think that. Maybe that's the effects of Schank's book making connections upon connections upon connections. In truth, I wanted to listen to a little James Taylor before I went to bed for the last time HERE as part of this family - but I left James Taylor at home so the Eagles will sing me to sleep, and tomorrow will come too soon. Thank you Danny for all the summaries and stories on the blog. Thank you Josh for the raw physical excitement you bring to storytelling - you are so much fun to watch. Thank you Rachel for all the beautiful songs, Thank you Brenda for all of the kind word and the gentle way you make us all feel loved. Thank you Saundra for the encouragement and for the magical visions you have conjured into my mind. Finally, thank you David for making me look at the life in the story from the audiences perspective and thank you for making us find the answers to our own questions as well as those you have presented us with. You are the kind of teacher I wish to be. I think I will carry a part of you into my classroom from this day on. Thank you all. I miss you already.

1 comment:

Barnabus said...

Ahhhhhh, your welcome!!!!